2006-10-02

The Preordained War

For those who do not yet believe, despite mountains of evidence, that the War in Iraq was going to happen regardless of what the facts were, here is almost definitive proof.

In an e-mail from the illustrious Jack Abramoff we have the following. Note the date.
From: Jack Abramoff
To: 'octagon1'
Monday, March 18, 2002 8:31 AM
Subject: RE: Sunday

I was sitting yesterday with Karl Rove, Bush's top advisor, at the NCAA basketball game, discussing Israel when this email came in. I showed it to him. It seems that the President was very sad to have to come out negatively regarding Israel, but that they needed to mollify the Arabs for the upcoming war on Iraq. That did not seem to work anyway. Bush seems to love Sharon and Israel, and thinks Arabfat [sic], is nothing but a liar. I thought I'd pass that on.
I like how he calls Arafat Arab-Fat. Think that was an unintentional typo?

No comments: