2006-11-09

Post Campaign

Well, we won. Good for us. Now it's time to govern in such a way that I don't have to vote against the Democrats in '08. I have faith on that score.

I got three hours of sleep on election night, and still went to fencing practice on Wednesday - with not even a nap on the plane home... don't get me wrong, there was 4 hours of trying to nap on the plane home. If sleeping on the plane was ever going to work, it would have been then, but I'm just not built that way.

I slept 10.5 hours last night, which is unheard of for me. Now, with so much sleep and the slight cold I picked up, my brain is all wishy-washy. I've got a dozen fires to put out with clients here, so that should be fun in my current state.

Enough procrastinating. Here's a little gem to tide you over. It looks like Bush isn't so chummy with his BFF:

No comments: