2008-09-13

Palin's Lies about Travel

My god. I think we're far into territory where any Democrat would be branded "pathological."

When the McCain campaign was first asked about Sarah Palin's foreign policy credentials one of the questions was what international travel she had done? What countries she had visited in the one year she has held a passport? They listed four countries. Iraq, Kuwait, Ireland, and Germany.

We found out first that she only refueled in Ireland. I myself have been through Narita a half dozen times, but that does not mean I've visited Japan.

Well, it turns out we can strike another off the list. The commander of the Alaska National Guard unit that facilitated her visit says she never went into Iraq.  So during her "trip to Iraq" she never actually crossed the Kuwait border. Fully half of her stated visits to other countries were lies.

No comments: